Entertainment is one the most awaited portion of the Fiesta. Sacramento is blessed with a lot of local talents that are making it big nationwide. If you are interested in performing at the Fiesta, please click on the “Entertainers Application Form” for a printable downloadable form. Fill-out the form and submit it to Beth Esternon at her contact information. Thank you for your interest in the Filipino Fiesta.
March 1, 2018
We are pleased to announce that Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento 2018 will be celebrating 120th Philippine Independence Day to be held on Sunday, June 3, 2018 at the Jose P. Rizal Community Center, 7230 Florin Mall Drive, Sacramento 95823 (this is the venue location only; do not send correspondence to this address).
The Filipino Fiesta is now seeking prospective entertainers. Here are the guidelines for individuals and organizations interested in participating as entertainers:
1. Two outdoor stages will be available.
2. Entertainers’ time slots will be based in part on the total number of entertainers selected, available program time, and the representation of the categories listed below.
3. Our objective is to achieve a balanced representation of the following entertainment categories:
a. Filipino Ethnic
b. Other Ethnic (e.g. Polynesian, Hmong, Native American, Irish, Mexican, etc.)
c. Solo/Small Group Singers
d. Choral Groups
f. Dance Groups (Other than Hiphop/Breakdance)
g. Live Bands
h. Spoken Word/Poetry/Theater
i. Martial Arts
4. Due to a limited budget, entertainers willing to donate their services may be given preference.
5. Entertainers with the most flexibility in time slot options may be given preference.
6. Any performer featured as a soloist with a group may not perform as a separate solo artist in a different slot.
7. Entertainers will be considered in the order in which their applications are received.
8. Entertainers must complete and submit the Filipino Fiesta 2018 Entertainer’s Application and Agreement Form in order to be considered for selection.
9. The deadline for submitting the Entertainer’s Application and Agreement Form is May 15, 2018.
10. The Entertainer’s Application and Agreement Form may be scanned and submitted via e-mail to
email@example.com or mailed or hand-delivered to Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento 2018. This form must be received no later than May 15, 2018. Late submissions may be rejected.
11. Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento, Inc. reserves the right to deny any or all applications.
If you do not receive the Entertainers’ Application and Agreement with this letter, or if you need more information, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you and to your contribution to the event’s success.
Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento 2018